How to Feel more Comfortable in the Bedroom
How you feel about your body affects the way you feel with your partner and in the bedroom...
A lot of women are not totally satisfied with their bodies. This dissatisfaction can affect our sex life. Make a concentrated effort to lose your inhibitions. Process these 6 points in your road to having a healthy sex life.
- The person who is with you wasn’t dragged kicking and screaming into your bedroom. They are there because they loved what they saw. Don’t kill the mood by thinking negative thoughts about your body. Let them have it.
- Sleep in the nude. Ditch the old maid night dress and cuddle up to your partner. This is intimate and erotic.
- Touch each other. Let your partner experience your every curve through a full body massage. They will love watching you enjoy yourself.
- Take charge of the night now and then. Calling the shots in bed can be exhilarating. Knowing that you are responsible for an enjoyable session is encouraging.
- Tell him what you want. Until human beings communicate telepathically, sitting your partner down and telling them exactly how you like it works best.
- Do your research. It is only when you have gotten to know your body that you can teach another how to please it. Adult shops carry merchandise that can make this easy.
It takes some work to feel good about the body that you have now. It is also something that we all have to do so that we can feel comfortable in the bedroom.